Soil Map for South East New Brunswick compiled in 1949. Have a piece of property and would like to know more about it? You would need to know the old roads, rail lines (most of which are still there). The 2 sheets cover from Cape Tormentine to Petitcodiac and from the Bay of Fundy to Scotts Settlement.
Stop by and have a look, this is on display in the front entrance of THE GOOD GUYS BREW SHOPPE, 700 Coverdale rd. Riverview. The book that goes with it tells about the soil in depth down to about 18 inches. What the soil is suitable for ie. what crops, forest etc.
First time customers have their first batch made for .01. Kit must be purchases at time of sale.
Got a kit or two at home you would like us to make? It does not have to be from our shop
Retail and Bottling guidelines.
Riverview & Amherst Retail Sales THERE IS NO NEED TOENTER THE BUILDING. IF YOU DO "MASK PLEASE"!
IF THE PHONE OR OUR PICKUP ARRANGEMENTS WORK BETTER FOR YOU THAT IS "OK".
1) Call before you come to see us.
2) We will fill your order. (stock dependent)
3) We will process the sale with a credit card or e-transfer.
4) We will meet you at in the parking lot, at the door, or at the pickup window .
BOTTLING/BAGGING We will be continuing to do this for some time.
1) We will call you when your wine is ready to bottle as we do now.
2) We will book and appointment to have you drop off your bottles or bags.
3) We will bottle or bag your wine, then we will call you to pick it up.
4) If you need bottles, bags, corks, bottles washing or ect, we would like to do this by credit card over the phone.
5) If you have suggestions of things we can do to make you feel more comfortable?
RJS CRAFT WINEMAKING ACADEMY
The RJS Craft Winemaking Academy is a group of retailers who have been recognised as delivering consistently high standards of quality and service in the consumer-made winemaking industry. Your winemaking experience at these stores will be top notch!
THE GOOD GUYS BREW SHOPPE Riverview NB, & Amherst NS. Proud member of the RJS Craft Winemaking Academy A Grape place to come to Wine.