"Both our Riverview and Amherst locations are now open for customers to join us inside. With orange now the New Normal in NB, we have all the measures in place to welcome you back into the store to service both your at home and in store brewing needs.
Service window is still available if you prefer.If you have questions, or concerns regarding your situations, please give us a call or drop us a message. For everyone's safety, our bottling process of drop off and pickup will continue."
Riverview & Amherst Retail Sales THERE IS NO NEED TOENTER THE BUILDING. IF YOU DO "MASK PLEASE"!
IF THE PHONE OR OUR PICKUP ARRANGEMENTS WORK BETTER FOR YOU THAT IS "OK".
1) Call before you come to see us.
2) We will fill your order. (stock dependent)
3) We will process the sale with a credit card or e-transfer.
4) We will meet you at in the parking lot, at the door, or at the pickup window .
BOTTLING/BAGGING We will be continuing to do this for some time.
1) We will call you when your wine is ready to bottle as we do now.
2) We will book and appointment to have you drop off your bottles or bags.
3) We will bottle or bag your wine, then we will call you to pick it up.
4) If you need bottles, bags, corks, bottles washing or ect, we would like to do this by credit card over the phone.
5) If you have suggestions of things we can do to make you feel more comfortable?
RJS CRAFT WINEMAKING ACADEMY
The RJS Craft Winemaking Academy is a group of retailers who have been recognised as delivering consistently high standards of quality and service in the consumer-made winemaking industry. Your winemaking experience at these stores will be top notch!